A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

You know you're in trouble when...

...your trainer tells you specifically while do a certain exercise, "Oh, by the way, you're going to feel this one tomorrow" and you're already feeling it then.

...you have to do exercises that involve snapping your hips, locking your knees and keeping your chest out - all while swinging a 24-lb ball with a handle on it - between your legs and up to your shoulders!

...your trainer tells you, "Today, we're going to have fun." ('cause you know I'm not the one who is going to have fun - she is!)

...you eat hummus and sprouts on Ezekiel bread before going to a training session and you're asked to do crunches as fast as you can! (can you say beano?)

...you're allergic to deodorant and use all-natural deodorant that lasts maybe 4 hours and you put it on at 6:00 a.m. and it's now noon and you have to do an intense work-out where you're really close to your trainer the entire time (ok - maybe I'm not the one in trouble - heehee - see #2)

Just a little fun from yesterday's training session. I am a little sore in my shoulders, but other than that - it's not too bad.

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Or you could start the process to adopt a little girl from China and just completely forget to eat! I've been to the gym twice already, just to burn off the energy that's coursing through my system, but I keep forgetting to eat and I'm down 2 lbs. since Wednesday :)