A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Keep going...

So today marks the 4th straight day of hitting the gym for those 45 minutes of cardio workouts. I found this machine in the back of cardio room #2. It's sort of like a gazelle - swing your legs back and forth - machine. After about 2 minutes, I was ready to jump ship, but I thought to myself, this is an opportunity to push myself. And indeed I did. I pushed myself for 20 minutes straight on that thing. Then I jumped over to the treadmill for the remainder. I had surely worked up a sweat.

How do I get through 45 minutes (you may be asking)? I watch the travel channel! It's so cool. I am learning all the quaint places to eat and buy watches in Switzerland. On Saturday, I watched and waited for an entire hour on the strange phenomenon that is known in Roswell, NM. You can't visit Site 51, but the show was cool. Now that kept me peddling for longer minutes than I anticipated.

I found that "I love Lucy" is on during the lunch hour. That may become a favorite too. Or "Fresh Prince" - that's just plain funny stuff.

Ok - so back to work I must go...until next time, "Keep going!"

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

We love Fresh Prince, and I've been trying to introduce the kids to Lucy for ages.

Went for a work-out yesterday - my heart was totally not in it and I barely broke a sweat. But I hung in there and considering what I was feeling, I was proud of myself for getting there.

Today's work out is prepping for the yard sale. Maybe the gym if we finish before dinner.