A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

You Can't Give Up!

Alright. So, I've just completed my 10th session with the personal trainer. I have not only NOT lost weight, I've gained 2 lbs! During that time, I trained for a half marathon and made a lot of changes in my diet and exercise regimen.

But - I can't give up!
  • I signed-up for another 10 weeks with Trainer Sue.
  • I am going to make some more changes in the choices I make.
  • We're going to hit the gym more - for longer periods of time. I started 45-min cardio sessions - 15 min on the elliptical, 30 mins on the treadmill with each trip to the gym (3 times a week).
  • I'm going to cut more carbs from my diet.
  • I'm going to drink Diet coke only (blleeeechhh).

I also think I'm going to make a trip to the doctor to ensure there's nothing wrong with me - say like a thyroid issue or something. I just don't understand...

But, I'm healthier. I have been checking my blood pressure pretty regularly at the Wal-Mart. I was at a borderline number at High Normal. I've been averaging lower numbers. Which is probably good since I work a pretty hectic, stressful job.

I took some pictures today when I went to the gym. I am so beautiful in training gear! What's interesting is all the nooks and crannies I hid the camera in to get a picture without anyone noticing. Vuoyerism kept coming to mind! :)

No comments: