A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Long, Sunday Walk...

Instead of a trip to the gym today, I decided to go for a long walk. I enjoyed the nature, the invigorating energy and the humidity! I started out on the treadmill and had that "this is stupid" idea flash through my head.

"It's nice outside. I shall go for a walk."

I grabbed my Ipod and went for a 45-minute walk. Between the speed I was walking and the heat, I worked up a pretty good sweat. I was glad that I was able to get the fresh air.

You ever just have one of those weeks when you just thought you'd cry if someone looked at you just the right way? That's been my week. The brisk walk and Rita Springer on my Ipod were just what I needed.

So, this wasn't necessarily the inspirational blog you'd come to expect. Sorry about that. It's just the way it is.

No comments: