A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

KILL THE TRAINER!!!

(I put the title in just for my trainer)

Alright, my favorite phrase came out while I was at the gym in my training session.

"We're going to have some fun."

Squat thrusts are from that really HOT PLACE reserved for the DEVIL and HIS LEGION of DEMONS!

I haven't done a squat thrust since High School. And there's a reason for that! Today, I did 24 of those awful things. I can only imagine my trainer holding back the laughter as the BIGLOSER was fumbling her way through. Squat down. Place my hands out. Kick one leg and then the other (because I couldn't do both). Jump and bring both legs back up (hahahaha). And stand up. The standing up part was probably the most difficult.

I am EXHAUSTED. That has to be the hardest workout thus far. BAR NONE! I just want to go home and curl on my bed in a fetal position, cover my head with a blanket and not come out until daylight tomorrow. I am definitely going to feel this one (even worse than I am now) tomorrow.

I better have lost at least a pound, no - 5! Those squat thrusts are at least worth 5 - no 50 pounds!

Oh - I can't think anymore. I'm going to go home now.

No comments: