A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's just Tuesday

I couldn't think of a better title. It doesn't matter - it's just plain ol' Tuesday. It's a blah day. If I were out of work for the summer, it would be one of those lazy summer days, lying in a hammock being lazy all day long. I don't own a hammock. But if I were out all summer, I would buy one and hang it in the yard on the tree and lay in it all day.
I got almost 9 hours of sleep last night and I feel like I do when I only sleep a few hours. I don't understand. I feel run down and exhausted. This shouldn't be. I'm eating healthier. I'm going to the gym - EVERY DAY! WHY? Why do I feel like this???
I have to fight my way through this day and make it until lunch-time when I'll hit the gym. Hopefully that will give me the jolt I need for the remainder of the day. Maybe I'll do some of those squat thrusts ---ummmm, maybe not!
Ok - back to the blahness of this Tuesday...

No comments: