A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Friday, June 6, 2008

No Pain, No Gain!

...at least - that's what they say!

I can barely walk today. My sitting down is more like controlled falling into a chair (try doing that with a desk chair with wheels...).

I hurt! I'm stretching and rubbing down my muscles, but this is bad!

I just took some Excedrin in hopes of dimming the migraine being produced in my head since I woke up this morning.

Jane Fonda coined the phrase: No Pain - No Gain!

It should be: No Pain - No Loss!

I don't want to gain while I'm working out - I want to lose!

Thus my title, "Big Loser".

That's all I have to say today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you are not a loser, we are all *victors* in Christ. You will be in my prayers.

love
- prem

Anonymous said...

Marianne, you are *not* a loser. We are all *victors* in Christ. You will be in my prayers.

love
- prem