A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturdays...ahhhh...lazy Saturdays - NOT!!!

I have had a pretty busy day so far.

I put in some guitar practice, 2 loads of laundry, unloaded/loaded the dishwasher, put away a bazillion loads of laundry and matched 105 pairs of socks! I even put in almost 40 minutes on the treadmill!

I even ran part of that time on the treadmill. Interesting thing - I haven't wanted to run in weeks. So, I haven't. But today was different. I just got a new CD by Superchic(k). I don't know exactly what it was, the music or my ambition, but about half way through my walking routine on the t-mill, I just got the urge to press the "4" and then the "5" on the treadmill. I even had the thought (didn't follow through - phew) of pressing "6". It felt so good. I think this is the start of the next round of running for me. I've been wanting to start training for a 5k. Maybe the Moyer 5k on the 9th of July (maybe...).

It felt so good! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: