A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Everyday...

Choosing to be fit is an everyday occurance.

I have been constantly thinking about the choices I make on a day-to-day basis.
  • Homemade breakfast or stop at WaWa for a breakfast sandwich...
  • Regular or diet soda or no soda at all...
  • French fries or a salad...
  • TV, sleep or go for a walk...
  • Work late or go to the gym...
  • Potato chips or sugar free chocolate pudding...

I don't always make the right decision, but I am noticing the thought process more and more.

I have been planning my trips to the gym so as not to leave it to chance. I have been planning ahead for my breakfast and lunch - allowing enough time to prepare both of them. I'm even thinking ahead on plans for the next few days and weeks.

Thinking thin is an everyday occurance. It's not a once and done or miracle pill in a bottle. It's a choice I make everyday to make choices - the right choices!

No comments: