A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 12 is finally over!

It's been 12 days since I started the 14-day challenge.

How've I done? Well, I have been in the gym almost everyday at lunchtime. (One day I went for a walk instead of going to the gym). I've been to the trainer twice. I've spent hours on the Weekends doing cardio and strength training. I've eaten a salad for lunch just about everyday. I've eaten chicken and some green vegetable almost every dinner. I've even cut down on the Diet Coke. I've done everything I said I would.

What are the results? I weighed in today at 222.25 lbs. When I started training, the day I weighed in - I hit 226 lbs. When I started the 14-day challenge, I was close to 229 lbs. So, since I started the 14-day challenge, I have lost 6.75 lbs. Ok - so some of that may be water fluctuations.

BUT - I'LL TAKE IT!

Alright, only 2 more days to the challenge. Let's see where it takes me. Who knows - the challenge may become my lifestyle!

No comments: