A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, June 16, 2008

14 days...

I'm going into a 14-day challenge where I will go to the gym EVERYDAY for 14-days straight. During that time at the gym, I will get in 45-min of cardio by either using the elliptical, treadmill, stairmaster or bike OR a combination of the 3. On some days, I will include a strength-training regimen and everday, I will do some ab work.

I am tired of not seeing any results after 3 months of training and going to the gym.

This is my trial. If I can't lose anything in 14-days, then something is definitely wrong!

I am also going to go on a strict low-carb meal plan. Last night, I grilled a steak and had some green beans. I started my day with a 3 egg-white omelet with low-fat mozzerella cheese and a coffee for breakfast. My goal is to stop and get a chicken salad at Wendy's on the way from the gym at lunchtime. Tonight, a veggie burger and some spinach. If I plan ahead, I should be able to do this.

I am also going to make an appointment with the doctor for some blood tests. I want to rule out any health-related issues.

It's my own personal 14-day challenge. I'm going to attempt to keep a daily record of what I'm doing and how it's going. Today, is day 2.

Maybe, I'll see you at the gym!

No comments: