A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taking some time...

I spoke with my personal trainer yesterday about my body just not responding to the workouts lately. In fact, I've been so exhausted before and then worse after, that I'm not really feeling or seeing the benefits of the workout. Some of it is a lack of motivation. A majority of it is just the fact that my body is tired. It needs a break.

At least that's what Trainer Sue said. So, here's the plan. I'm taking a week off.

Yep. That's it - it's that simple. I'm taking Wed to Wed off - starting today. There's no need to delay what I need - I'm not getting anything out of my recent workouts.

I was afraid I'd forget to go back after that much time off. Trainer Sue said she'd hold me accountable to get my bootie back into that place. And, in an effort to trick my mind into believing that I'm not missing an entire week, I'm doing it mid-week so that I already have Monday and Tuesday under my belt this week and can put in for Thursday and Friday next week.

Works for me.

So, I'll also be taking a week off from posting...hopefully not in losing weight. I'm hoping to make a strong comeback after this short respit.

Until then, ...

No comments: