A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, October 27, 2008

One of those days (take 2)...

It was one of those days at the gym.

I had it altogether. I went to the gym. Got the machine of my choice. Worked a hard 20-min on the cardio and sweated to several sets of ab exercises. It felt good. My T-shirt had those rewarding marks of someone who has worked hard at the gym. So off to the locker room I go.

That's when it all went downhill...

I threw off my sneakers and socks to grab my flip-flops. Pulled them out, put them on. I reached in my bag for my towel - wha? No towel. I forgot a towel. OK. We've done this once before, grab 8-10 super-absorbant papertowels - we're good. Get in the shower, get a good rinse in, turn off the shower. Dry off with all 10 of those super-absorbant towels...Reach in my bag for those ever-important pair of clean undies...where did I...check the side pockets...oh boy, guess what I forgot....CLEAN, DRY UNDIES! To top it off, I dropped my dress socks out of the bag into the small puddle at the bottom of the shower. So, picture with me if you will, no clean, dry undies, wet dress socks and a patted-dry body ...

I guess it's just one of those days!

No comments: