A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A new week...

It's another week in the weight-loss saga of my life.

Yesterday, at the gym, I was teetering between that 9-10 lb mark on the scale. Blasted! I'm a fraction of a pound away from that elusive 10-lb mark. I know that the slower I lose the weight, the more likely it will stay off, but this fraction of a pound is just killing me. It's like I should strip off just one more piece of clothing and maybe, just maybe, I'll hit the goal.

But alas, it's another day of hard work, sweating and making good choices that will eventually get me to that goal. I'm pushing - pushing hard. I've been pushing myself at the gym harder in both the cardio and strength training. I'm burning more calories...I'm eating well...

That elusive 10-lb mark is mine - it's in my sites! I'm focused on it - I'm going to find it. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but it's mine!

No comments: