A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Time for NEW Beginnings...

It's a new day of a new week...and I'm back in the groove!

It's time.

The week off was nice. I enjoyed lunches off and the leisure pace of an hour - I even went to the mall once. It was nice, but I missed my daily schedule of going to the gym.

I'm ready.

I have my gym bag in the back seat of my car...my mind is focused on getting to the 12 o'clock hour so I can run over to the gym for a time of cardio bliss! I packed my lunch and am mentally preparing my meals for the week (for that holistic approach). I even bought an expensive health drink (just one) to get me in the mood.

Whatever it takes!

It's on my calendar for the week. No exceptions - no excuses. I have extra socks and extra other things to ensure I have no excuse!

Taking it off!

It's time - gonna take off a few more of those stubborn pounds. Gonna get lean and ripped. Gonna...ok, so I'm going to sweat a little and work a little more on toning my arm and leg muscles...maybe, lean out the abs a bit more...

Either way - it's Time!

No comments: