A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Trainer each Day...

A trainer each day...helps take the weight away!

That's my new mantra.

I am going to visit Trainer Sue today to set-up some training sessions for the next few months. It's been about 6 mos since I've had a personal trainer, due to financial constraints. I've decided that it's time...

I have been on-track with my 10-mile training schedule. Today, I hit the pavement for 5-miles. I'm out of breath just thinking about it.

I ran 4-miles on Saturday with my nephew (who does not run). I took it all out of him. Felt nice to "beat-up" on my 17-year old athletic nephew. Auntie still has some fire in her! I'm was also able to keep my goal pace of 12:30/mile.

I'm going to try again tonight - 12:30/mile for 5 miles = 62.5 mins of running bliss!

(BTW - I updated my picture on the 10k race - they posted race photos this week and I downloaded mine)

1 comment:

FatGirl said...

You are just so awesome with your running...I get out of breath just thinking about running a half mile and there you are running miles and miles!