A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009



I have taken a quick video snapshot of my knee - to give you a visual to the egg-like bubble of fluid on my knee. There's no sound (other than me talking on the cell phone to a friend and the occasional "yeah" ).


I have a massage scheduled at noontime today. It's my first in a long time. I am hoping it's another step in getting my knees healed (and just because I know it will feel good!).


I am also scheduled for a 5-mile run today. The weather looks like it will cooperate, hopefully my knees will too. So, 5-miles, here I come!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

eeeeeew.

i wasn't gonna look.

but i did.

you knew i would.

ewwwwwww.

Mariann said...

The power of modern media...isn't it pretty? I have the appt to get it checked out tomorrow. I've still been running - put in 5 miles last night. I'm not 100% - that's for sure, but I can still run pretty pain-free and I'm not feeling any more pain/stiffness the next day than normal...