A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

On the Road Again!

Tomorrow - I'm on the road again. I am making the epic family trip - a stop in Tully, Geneseo and then Rochester - culminating in a family dinner on Easter Sunday. I love getting to spend time with all my family members, but the trip can be wearying. Plus, my schedule and routine are completely thrown off.

I NEED ROUTINE!

The good part is that it's only 4 days. I have my 3-mile training run tonight. Friday is my free day. Saturday is a 4-miler (light week). Sunday is cross - Monday is stretching and strength.
So as far as the workout schedule that will be fine.

...but...

What I will be eating - it's anybody's guess! I don't have a good track record when I go home. That's all I will say about that topic.

Let me just take a moment and say Happy Easter to everyone! I love Easter as we celebrate the Risen Christ! Consider finding a place of worship this weekend to celebrate His dying on the cross for your sins. And 3 days later - rising again!

He is risen ~ Just as He said!

1 comment:

FatGirl said...

Hope you had a good Easter!