A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Friday, April 17, 2009

There's nothing to see here - keep moving.

Ok - so there's no update. My knees feel better today, but the fluid bubbles are still there. I am not waddling like a penguin when I walk and there's not a lot of pain going up and down those blasted stairs.

I iced. I elevated.

SO, there's really nothing to see here today.

I might get a little "determined", "ambitious" or just plain ol' stupid and do some running tomorrow to see "what happens".

I guess there's no point in whining or complaining if my knees hurt on Sunday! I'll let you know what I decide and how it goes.

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Okay. No change. But the real question, what movie did you indulge in?!

Did you get my text?

FatGirl said...

Blowing out my knees is my biggest fear; I think it's why I can't run, because I won't even try! Take it easy on your knees girl!