A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One More - go one more!

Superchick has a new song out that has become THE workout song for me:

It feels like I have lost this fight
They think that I am staying down
But I'm not giving up tonight
Tonight the wall is coming down
I am stronger than my fears
This is the mountain that I climb
Got 100 steps to go
Tonight I'll make it 99

One more Go one more Yeah, yeah
Don't stop now
Go one more Yeah, yeah
One more Go one more
Go one more Yeah, yeah

I have everything to lose
By not getting up to fight
I might get used to giving up
So I am showing up tonight
I am my own enemy
The battle fought within my mind
If I can overcome step one
I can face the 99

There's a lot of mileage in this message!

Don't stop. Keep going. When things get rough, stick it out.

It's a message of overcoming the obstacles we might face - whether they are working out, weight, job situations, marriage, children, life situations...whatever we might face, we can have the courage, the strength we need to overcome.

So let me challenge you - one more, go one more! Whether it's a step, an hour, a day...whatever! Go one more - don't give up. Don't give in.

No comments: