A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's A New Day!

I love today. I love the freshness of the morning, the dew covering the earth, the blueness of the sky. The cloud formations were beautiful. I sure wish I would have gotten up earlier so that I could have gone for a walk or a jog this morning. It would have been awesome.

I'm not sore from yesterday's workout. Why? - You might ask. I'll tell you why!

I have this revolutionary new tool - THE STICK! I first saw (or rather experienced) THE STICK during the Health Expo for the Philadelphia Marathon in November. I remember the demonstrator rolling it over my calf muscles and I was having a moment of bliss! It felt great!! Now, since I just forked out hundreds of dollars on the hotel and food for the weekend, there was no way I could afford or justify the purchase of this item. But, I was determined to have one.
So, when I ran the Lehigh Valley Marathon in April, I put aside money just for THE STICK. I even hunted it down during the Health Expo. It has been the best investment I have made in my running career.
So, all that to say, I'm not sore after yesterday's circuit training due to the fact that I use THE STICK. It works - really!
You can purchase the stick online, if you're interested.
You WON'T be disappointed!
*No, I am not a professional actor. I was not paid or further compensated for the promotion of this item.


No comments: