A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some days you got it...

...and some days you don't!

Yesterday was one of those days.

Oh, I had every good intention of taking in the great outdoors, the cooler weather, sunny skies - a perfect evening for a run. But, I just couldn't do it. I didn't have it in me. I was in the midst of "forcing" myself to go for a walk when my R.B. (running buddy) called to ask me to go running.

I told her "no way", BUT, I would be up for a walk. RB was happy. We went for a nice leisurely 2+ mile walk. It was a beautiful night.

I think between the cold medicine and the sinuses and the allergies, I was just plain 'ol exhausted. I still am today, but it's not quite as bad. It seems as if I am going through waves of this tiredness and exhaustion. Is it exhaustion? I dunno. Is it something else? I dunno. I just want it to go away. I'm planning a quieter weekend. Keeping low key and catching some zzzz's.

I am headed to the gym this afternoon. I'm going to show another Gym buddy how to use some of the equipment. I like doing that. FUN!

So, back to work - I got another hour before the gym.

No comments: