A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Readjusting...

I took a mental-health day from work today. I needed to take a day and do some readjusting...I haven't had the opportunity to go grocery shopping or plan my menu for the week. It's been a bit frustrating because I've been pretty much roughing it and allowing myself to just make choices at each opportunity.

NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!

So anyway, I did some prep work tonight and made the soup that I will be eating at lunchtime throughout the week. In the morning, I will make a salad to go with it. I did my laundry this afternoon and will iron later this evening for the week. (Just one more thing to make my week a bit easier).

I have my gym clothes all piled up and ready to pack each day.

So, with a little redjusting, I'm ready to roll for the week. I'm ready to see a few more pounds melt off in the next few weeks...and firm up my muscles at the gym!

No comments: