A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Living for the Weekends...

Most people live for the weekends. I sort of do, but they're killing me!

During the week, I'm on a pretty good routine of diet and exercise. I eat well. I drink a lot of water. I go to the gym at lunch-time. I don't miss unless there's a vendor lunch or maybe inventory (I will go after work then).

But there's something about the weekend.

I lose all consciousness of what's good to eat and what's not. I get too lazy to run out to the gym. And, throw in the humidity of this weekend, there's no way I'm going outside for a run or even a walk.

So today's Monday. Back to the routine. I ate my breakfast and am ready for the gym at lunch. I didn't add any pounds on the scale, thank God, but I will add some latent weekend fury to my cardio today.

No comments: