A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dance of Joy!

So, if my life were a reality show - there would be this one particular clip that would be played over and over on the Entertainment shows....

THE DANCE OF JOY IN MY UNDERWEAR!

So, you're probably wondering - what would cause this amount of joy? (You should be asking where I was doing this dance of joy!!!)

The clip would show me (in my underwear) dancing around the women's locker room at the gym. Yep - the gym. I had just gotten off the scale and the numbers made me happy - happy enough to dance in the locker room, in my underwear!

I just thought I'd share that with you today. I have been working out pretty hard: running, lifting, squatting, pressing, lunging, stepping, crunching and lifting for months now. I've changed my diet drastically! Now, the numbers are heading in the right direction. I'm hoping within the week to hit my first goal milestone - never to return!

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Okay, while I'm really, really glad that the numbers are starting to reflect what the rest of us have actually been seeing for a bunch of weeks now, I did NOT need the mental picture of you dancing in your undies. Anywhere. Not in the locker room, not in your bedroom, and CERTAINLY not in my head. Thanks. I think I might need a deliverance ministry!

:)

By the way, your comment about my "new territory" made me laugh RIGHT OUT LOUD! In my startingly empty and quiet house. But totally right out loud. You crack me up.