A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please Take Notice...

Hear Ye!

Hear YE!

HEAR YE!

The BIG LOSER has finally met her first milestone goal in losing weight - in case you might have missed it. Yep, soon the teens will be upon me (maybe by next week) and I will be even more excited.
.
FORGET DANCING IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!!
.
The double 2's will soon be a thing of the past.
.
For those of you who have followed my journey so far, you know this has been a long time coming. The BIG LOSER has been more of a muy pequeno loser. I have done everything within my power to do to get this far. It's definitely not for a lack of hard-work and determination. Just ask anyone who goes to the gym with me - Lisa, Barb, Maryann...Trainer Sue! They'll tell you, I'm no lazy gym go-er.
.
I skip lunches with friends to go to the gym. I pass jelly donuts - and eat nuts and fruit instead (though I don't deny myself - come on, this is a lifestyle, not a temporary fix). I even gave up caffeine (coffee, Coke, Diet Coke...) because I thought it might help. I cook (a lot) of healthy veggie-rich meals instead of buying ready-made meals (which would save me sooooo much time).
.
So if you wonder why I get joyous over the loss of a fraction of a pound - it's because I earned every one of those ounces!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Okay, once one thinks about you dancing in your underwear, asking one to forget that is kinda like asking one to stop thinking about the giant elephant in the room. NOT that I'm saying you are a giant elephant in the room. And apparently you are NOT. You are the incredible shrinking woman.

By the time I come home on the 27th, you will be a mere fraction of yourself. As will I if the dreaded Traveler's Revenge hits me like the dreaded Stress of Planning an Oversees Trip Revenge has been hitting me all week. If ya know what I mean. Wink Wink.

Mariann said...

You should try Pepto...