A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Losing Weight - is easy cause I'm beautiful...

Minnie Ripperton has nothing on me...(she wrote, "Loving You").

Losing weight is easy cause I'm beautiful...
Losing weight is all I want to do...

Because my work schedule seemed a bit out of control yesterday, I decided that I needed to work through lunch and go to the gym afterwards. Good Choice!

I hit the gym and left a bruise (heehee). Not really, but I feel bruised!

Strength training was the goal of the evening. I hit the ground running...
  • I started with lunges on the cattle shoot (3 sets of 20) and bicep curls (3 sets of 15).
  • 10 pull-ups and 15 push-ups (3 sets).
  • Bench presses and rows (3 sets of 15).
  • Squatting Jumps and kettle ball lifts (3 sets of 15).
  • 3 sets of 15 each: crunches and reverse crunches with icing...(my way of saying lifting the butt as part of the reverse crunch)
  • Cool-down Stretching...ahhhhhh...

Today is cardio day...maybe I'll run on the treadmill or maybe I'll glide on the Gazelle (the Arc Trainer).

We'll see...

No comments: