A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bitter-Sweet...

I go to my last training session in just 35 minutes. I am sad.

Today is bitter-sweet!

Bitter:
I have loved going for my weekly beatings and being challenged in ways that I never thought was possible. I like the conversation and learning new exercises. I definitely feel stronger and more confident in what I am capable of accomplishing. I like meeting with my new friend, trainer Sue.

Sweet:
I don't have to worry about the cost of training - at least for awhile. Now that is sweet!

I know I am completely dedicated and capable of continuing what I have started. I know enough about the equipment and different types of exercises to keep me busy for the next few months.

I will let you know how it goes...but for now, I am sad.

UPDATE:
No easy day - I'm telling you.

I sweat like I haven't sweat yet! (It might have to do with the lack of air conditioning in the gym).

We worked the legs and arms pretty good - lunges, side lunges, stair jumping, side stepping, balancing and stretching on one leg...

I will definitely be sore!

No comments: