A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's February - ALREADY!

It seems that the past month has basically just flown by...I started out sick...went on a 2-week spiritual fast...and now, I'm back in the game!

I have been working out strongly over the past week and a half. I lost 20+ lbs during my time of fasting. I gained 10 of those back, but now I'm losing again. I lost a lb. in the past 2 days.

As it stands now, I have lost 18 official lbs since I started tracking. I have been very diligent about getting my butt in the gym and ensuring that the time spent is well-spent. My gym buddies can vouch for that.

I haven't drank any coffee, coke or diet coke in almost a month now. I'm sleeping around 8-9 hours a night. I go to the gym 4 times a week. I've been watching what I'm eating - most of the time...

Here's the deal - just being honest. I usually will fail. At some point, I'll give in to a craving for some fries or a coke or some chips. And, it's not that I give in just once, it will become a week-long obsession. That's my downfall. I need more consistency in my diet.

So, I'll be brutally honest and say, HELP!


I'm not a big eater. I'm just a bad eater. I eat well most of the time, but it's the some of the time that is hurting me.

I think I'll start a food diary just to hold myself accountable. Maybe that is what's necessary. Keeping track of what I eat and when. Then maybe, just maybe, I can see some sort of trend or pattern that I can work with. I like analyzing numbers, maybe this is a way to analyze my own eating patterns.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to throw them my way - they will be WELCOMED!

No comments: