A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Spin Cycle!

During my time of fasting and prayer, I had a lot of time to think about my workouts for when I would be done with the fast and back at the gym. Today, I fulfilled one of those workouts.

I had dreamt about riding the bike and just sweatin' from the workout. Today, I hit the bike and gave it all I had for 20 minutes. And my legs were like Jell-o afterwords. Even now, I'm starting to feel the soreness in my rear!

To top off today's "welcome back to eating and going to the gym", I did some crunches and reverse crunches on the bench.

Tomorrow, I start with strength training. I am putting together a plan tonight to maximize my lunch hour at the gym.

Thanks for hanging in over these past few weeks.

No comments: