A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A BIG LOSER Contest!

My gym is hosting a BIGGEST LOSER Contest - beginning on 2/16.

I won't be making it out to the gym next week due to the fact that I will be vacationing in Northern New York the entire week.

I got weighed today "officially" by the Ass't Mgr - 209.2 lbs with shoes on!

Whoohoo! So that's where it all starts.

For the next 10 weeks, I will continue to update on my status and progress - just as I am doing now - only more for the purpose of the contest.

Ok - so the game player in me has already wanted to rear it's ugly head. I had considered "bulking" up this week on Chinese buffets, fast food and anything containing sodium - all for the purpose of puttin' on a few pounds. But alas, the righteous side of me said, "EARN IT!" So what if I can gain 5-10 in water weight in just a few days (totally possible for me). I might lose it in one week, but I've gained, or rather lost, nothing in the long run.

There's more to come...

No comments: