A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

There's no time left!


It's do or die.


If you haven't prepared - it's too late. You can't procrastinate training. You can't pull an "all-nighter" to prepare for a half marathon. You've either trained or you haven't. If you have - good for YOU! If you haven't - you need to do the right thing...


I put in my final treadmill time this morning. It wasn't much, but enough to put some sweat on my brow and keep my muscles ready to push for tomorrow. I took my final preparation pics this morning.


(Notice the sweat on my brow!)
OK - so I feel a little cheezy this morning. I'm ready to go. I feel like a kid ready to go on their first vacation to Disney World (I know the anticipation of that vacation - even though a hurricane thwarted that excitement and we never ended up going - but that's my other blog "Why I need Therapy" - just kidding)...but really.
I'm leaving in just a few hours. I gotta take a shower, pack, go to the post office, eat some breakfast and/or lunch (or both at the same time).
It's time to RUN! This time tomorrow - I should be completing mile 9 or 10. Let's go for it - 2:40 all the way!

No comments: