A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4...4...4...


4 ... 4 ... 4 ... 4 ... 4 ... 4

In just 4 short days - I will be running and running and running and then running some more!

13.1 miles to be exact.

I got in my "light" 2-miler yesterday. Even though it was light, I almost kept my ideal race pace for a 2:40 run. I would love to hang with the 2:40 pace group, but I know myself and will probably hang with the 3:00 crowd! It would be my goal to again (yes I said again - I've done this before) run the entire 13.1 miles.

ONLY THIS TIME - NO FALLING or GETTING STITCHES!

Today is a day of rest. I'm still carbo-loading (yeah, a fancy way of saying "eating lots of sugars / carbs). I am sore from my work-out yesterday with the trainer. I think the walking squats killed my hammies. They need to be stretched. But if I bend over now, all the sugar will rush to my head and I might pass out.

Only 4 more days...

No comments: