A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 days to go!

So we're almost down to single digit days of waiting...

I ran into my trainer at the gym yesterday after she decided to "skip-out" on our 5:00 a.m. training session for an all nighter at the porcelain throne. She had just completed a 7-miler and she was dripping sweat. I kept thinking to myself - I've never sweat that much in my life! Now don't get me wrong, I can drip some sweat, but I don't think I've ever had it dripping down my chin as if I just got out of the shower and skipped the towel drying...

She encouraged me and was confident that I will make it through this half marathon with no issues. I'm beginning to believe it myself.

While I was at the gym, I focused on my legs: squats, ham string lifts, quads, etc... I want some strong legs.

All I need now is some of that protein infused TIGER MILK for MUSCLES! It would fit my total image! But instead, I will stick to sugar infused GATORADE - the blue kind - because it tastes better. (How do you milk a tiger??? I would think that's one job you'd have to take out a lot of insurance).

Tonight, I'm going for 3 miles (just an easy 12:30 per mile). That's the goal. I can do it...yes I can!

No comments: