A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Update...

To enliven the pupils of my meager following, I am working on updating my blog - visually.

Since I feel like there's not much to blog about lately, I thought I'd make some changes to the blog-site instead.

Don't get too worried, I am still hitting the gym and I'm on Week 4 of an 8-week training plan to run 10-miles (The Philadelphia Broad Street Run). I am sore and tired - there's not much more to say at this time.

So, for now, check-out my new Nike+ Mini-me to the left...it will update everytime I update my runs!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

WOW, that's quite an update! Li'l Empress loves your little gal on the side, cracks her up! Hang in there. The scale's gotta go in the right direction soon.