A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Diagnosis - I don't know!

Here's the deal...I went out running on Saturday to "test out" my leg. 5-miles later, both legs felt sore, but not any worse for the use.

I don't think it's anything major, just some soreness that I need to work through. I soaked in an epsom salt bath almost immediately following the 5-miler. My legs seemed to like it. I was sore the remainder of the day (like walking funny sore) and I was sore on Sunday, but I didn't walk funny. Today, if I flex or move the right way, I can feel them, but otherwise, I feel good.

I feel good.

I am not feeling as discouraged as I was on Friday (or even Saturday morning). I am just feeling cautious. I will treat my legs well for the next few days and see how they fare.

Saturday is the 10k race I signed-up for. (That's 6.2 miles for the layman). I have 2 runs scheduled this week: 4 miles on Tuesday, 3 miles on Thursday. I will take it easy and see how it goes.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: