A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can I Quit Yet?

I have had a couple of days where I just want to quit. I realize much of it has to do with "being a female", but it has been very difficult.

I have been ravenous! I just want to eat. I am eating all the right foods and drinking lots of water, but I feel hungry ALL THE TIME.

I have been hitting the gym, but I'm tired and don't want to go. But, I do it anyway.

My sleep patterns have been irregular. I'm constantly tired.

I guess I just need to stop fighting the current and let it carry me for a moment...or two! Fighting it seems too difficult. Giving in is so much easier.

What to do? What to DO!???!

Well, I keep doing what I know is the right thing. I had a few bad days. I pick myself up and keep going. I didn't get overweight from a few bad days - it was a lifetime of decision. So, I guess I need to remind myself that I won't be thin and healthy overnight either.

So I had a bad day...I'm not a quitter.

I will rise from the remnants of these past few days and continue the journey laid out before me. I will continue to go forth - I WILL NOT QUIT!

(At least, that's what I'm telling myself). I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Don't give up. You have come a long way. Like you said, a few bad days won't kill your diet. Try eating so higher fiber foods. Consider trying something new for a workout like doing stadium stairs or trial run.

Making some small changes can really make a difference.

FatGirl said...

No you can't quit! Don't you dare give up!