A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I don't wanna...

OK. I'm being real here. I haven't been to the gym and I have not run a single footstep since Friday of last week. That's 3 days (4 if I don't do anything today).

I just don't wanna...

Just stating some fact here. Life is a little busy over these past few days - some late nights, family entertaining, catching up on some well-needed rest...I just have no motivation. No nothing.

But...I'm gonna...

I have to! That's just it. I have noticed a significant difference in my jawline and legs since I've been working out. I remind myself why I do what I'm doing. I don't wanna go back to my old life.

I don't wanna gain any of what I've lost (mind you - it's not much!). I wanna keep moving forward.

So, a paradigm shift is in order.

I'm going from: I don't wanna ... exercise, run or eat well
to: I don't wanna ... lose momentum, gain weight or lose strength!

Let's be real! Forward motion is not easy, but it's the best way to keep from going backwards!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Good encouragement for me today! I'm sitting here debating whether to use my precious RARE afternoon alone to work out or to shop. I am going to work out. Maybe even a long one! Thanks.

But on another note: I left another comment to you on today's post - "No David A shout outs allowed!" :)