A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Another day at the gym

I spent another evening at the gym. I really worked myself. I'm feeling stronger. I'm feeling more energy. I think we're getting somewhere.

It's like you push and push and you don't see anything. But if you keep pushing and keep pushing, the results will come.

I'm not saying this is easy. It certainly is not. In fact, I hardly ever WANT to work-out. I usually just want to see the results. I am getting into the routine. Pushing myself. I'm continuing to do the work, even when it hurts or I'm tired. Even when old men insist on wearing spandex to the gym that just should not be wearing spandex!

Ok. I digress.

I gotta go. It's time to go back to work.

But before I do, let me encourage you ... push yourself. Even if it hurts, push yourself.

Don't give up!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Good for you! I'm with ya - done two this week so far and tonite and tomorrow makes four. My blasted foot has been killing me again, can't tell if it's muscle injury or plantar warts, but it's hobble city by 7 p.m. every night. Ugh.

Have a good Friday.