A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Race Hangover...

I guess you could say, I have a race hangover. It's been 8 days since those 13.1 miles, but I am feeling the weariness. I have wanted to do nothing more than sleep. And sleep some more. I am sneaking in naps over the weekends, and late afternoons after work. I have everything I can do to motivate to move.

I have been running 2 times already. I've been to the gym once. I'm going again tonight and tomorrow, but I'm just really tired!

Sitting at a desk all day long doesn't help. When I stand up or walk, I feel like 80 years old! I have to drag my legs and encourage my body to move. I'm doing my best not to drink a lot of Coke (which is what I would usually do) and go for healthy alternatives like water (or iced tea, unsweetened). The iced tea at least has caffeine in it!

Due to the fact that I am feeling sluggish, I must sign-off this blog at once to go find a caffeinated source that doesn't involve sugar - where's the coffee!!!???

No comments: