A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A body in motion...stays in motion...

One of Newton's law of motion!

Also a well-needed burst o' momentum for me...Last night, while watching DAVID A. totally sing his way to American Idol Fame, I turned my bedroom into my own personal gym. I did some squats, some lunges, arms, tricep work and got on the ol' treadmill. Felt great.

So, after work today, I'm driving home - torn between wanting to go home and do nothing and going to the gym to work-out - I pull through the shopping center and head to the gym. Good Call!.

I pulled out one of my old workout sheets from the car and headed in, got changed and started sweating my MASS off! I pulled the first workout I ever did. It was great and hard! I know I'll be feeling this one later!

Alright, so tomorrow ... maybe 3 in a row???!!!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Well, I'm glad SOMETHING good came out of your work out yesterday, cuz it wasn't the vote for your guy, that's for sure! :)

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, na!