A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is Coming...the BigLoser's getting fat...

...please put a penny in the old man's hat!

It's Christmastime! A time of plenty - plenty of holiday parties, cookies, snacks, home-baked goodies...

I can hardly stand it!

I had been doing so well to get rid of the holiday weight from Thanksgiving off my body and shed a few more pounds...but now, I'm headed in the wrong direction. I have tried to be good, but the past few days have started out slowly, but are snowballing downward. Thursday was the holiday lunch at work - a lot of stress...lots of bad food. I wasn't even thinking of what I ate as I was grabbing something quickly to get back to work.

I got some homemade fried rice from a lady at work. YUMMY! Shrimp, rice and veggies...doesn't seem too bad. But then I had some Triscuits with it. I had pancakes for breakfast, a coke, some fried rice...a biscotti with my coffee...it's way too crazy!

My parents will be here in about 2 hours. I will be leaving for a cruise on Monday and the family holiday celebration is on the 28th. It's going to be a long, hard 2 weeks if I don't get on a plan here right away.

I won't be blogging until I return - hopefully it will be a good 2 weeks and not bad. Keep me in your prayers!

No comments: