A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Foot Follies continue...

It seems that just because your foot feels fine that maybe you're not as healed as you think you are!

I went all weekend with a tape job (that I modelled from the internet). It did well, if I was wearing sneakers. But yesterday, I decided to wear some dressier shoes to church. They weren't high heels or anything like that, but they were a pair of dress loafers with a bit of a heel. Ok. SO that hurt!

By the end of church, I was limping again. I spent the rest of the day with my heel feeling sore. Even this morning, I decided I was going to put the walking boot back on until my appointment tomorrow.

I would really like to be done with this walking boot so that I can focus on some fun things, like running and preparing for some winter sports (ie: Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, etc...). So pray that I get a good report tomorrow and that the doctor will allow me to go 100% without the boot and to start exercising again.

On the other hand, this time of limited activity has caused me to really focus in on my diet. I have done very well. Even the one day that I thought I was cheating slightly on lunch, I realized that I made some really good choices on that cheat and didn't really cheat...

So, what have been the results you might ask???? Look up at my running back, he's moved ahead a few yards and he finally got the first-down!

No comments: