A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another 2...

It seems that this "You...On A Diet" is working for me. I cannot believe the numbers on the scale. Everyday - a few more ounces - a pound here, a pound there. I am completely and utterly amazed.

I have been trying for over 9 months to lose weight unsuccessfully and now, it's like melting off of me - and all without excessive exercising (don't tell my trainer).

I was so frustrated when I injured myself 3 weeks ago that I decided I was going to go whole-heartedly on this diet and hold to it - no matter what. And that is what I have done. The one time I was thinking I was straying, I actually made some really good choices and it didn't affect me.

Now, I can start going to the gym again. I plan on it today. Nothing too strenuous. I still have to let my foot heel the remainder of the way, but there's a lot that I can do that won't put a lot of strain on the foot.

I am very excited! I lost another 2 lbs - just since yesterday. I'm not sure how this is working, but I'm not complaining and will take every pound I can get. The number on the scale is absolutely the lowest that has been on this scale in 2008. I'm hoping it will be the highest number on the scale for the remainder of the year.

So, if I had to throw out some thoughtful wisdom for you today - I'd say this, "DON'T QUIT!" More than just a cliche', it should be a mantra to push you through, no matter how bleak the circumstances or how slow the results!

No comments: