A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A HEALTHY BREAKFAST!

I have been able to drop over 12 lbs. since Thanksgiving by sticking very diligently to the "You...On a Diet" plan. So, in order to help others, I'll share some of the wonderful foods that I have been eating.

Here's my favorite (and most common) breakfast: a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and skim milk, a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

Another breakfast favorite: scrambled eggs, two turkey sausage links, coffee and juice.
.
Either breakfast is a great way to start off your day. There are some whole wheat toast options with peanut butter, but I'm more of a "filling" breakfast type of person. I like my breakfast!
.
On the weekends, I add a piece of whole wheat toast and make sunny-side eggs, instead of scrambled - that is my favorite breakfast in the whole world!

In a couple days, I'll give you some of my favorite lunch options.
.
Until then, don't forget your breakfast - it's the most important meal of the day!

No comments: