A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So far So Good!

Today is Day 3 of my "Week of Optimism".

How have I been doing - you might ask.

GREAT!

I haven't touched anything (that I know of) that has any sugar (except fruit) for 3 days. I have not drank any carbonated beverages - Diet or other. I have been to the gym twice and ran 2.5 miles. I've been drinking a lot of water.

Today, I see the trainer at noon. I have the 5-miler scheduled for Saturday morning. I will need to run another 3 miles tonight.

Hmmm...might I get a surprise on the scale at the end of the week? Guess I have to wait to find out!

BTW - if you're looking for a great low-calorie snack, hop on over to Henning's for CocoPop's. They are made on-site from wheat, corn, rice and sea salt. They are only 16 calories each and are the size of a tortilla. I eat them plain, but you can add some salsa, guacamole or hummus. They are better tasting than most "rice cakes" because they are fresher.

No comments: