A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's about time!

I had my first training session yesterday.

And - it's about time! It felt great getting my fanny whooped!

I was quickly reminded how strong I really am. It was encouraging to see my fitness level and strength levels (except for the fact that I have weak shoulders) haven't failed since training almost a year ago.

I got in some walking lunges, crunches, push-ups, dead-weight rows, one-legged flamingos, overhead hammer lunges, partner leg/stomach crunches, squats, shoulder lifts, stretching. If you're wondering what some of these are - I named them myself. I have to remember what they are for when I do them on my own - so I give them names I'll remember.

I'm feeling every one of these today. My shoulders, arms, hands, gut, butt, hamstrings and lower legs - they all hurt!

The trainer and I got in some good laughs too. Makes it a little more bearable. Hopefully, I (as well as you) will see some tangible results from these sessions - cause It's About Time!

No comments: