A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've been "Shocked and Awed"!

Last week, I set off to "shock and awe" my body, but my body decided to "shock and awe" me!

I started the week off with a stomach virus. I missed 2-days at work and only went to the gym once.

By the end of the week, I got hit with a minor sore throat, sinus build-up and a general feeling of increased lethargy. I'm still trying to kick that today!

I forced myself to go hiking at Bushkill Falls, which felt great at the time, but by the time I got home, I was completely drained and exhausted. I did enjoy the remainder of the 3-day weekend, but none of it included going to the gym or excessive physical activity.

Today is a new day. This is a new week.

Today is my "NEW" Monday!

No comments: