A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Finally "MONDAY"!

Ok - so it's really not Monday (as in the actual day - Monday), but it's my Monday.

You know what I mean...
  • "I'll start my diet on Monday."
  • "I'll go to the gym on Monday."
This is my "SHOCK AND AWE" MONDAY!!!

If I didn't pack it or prepare it myself, I am not going to eat it.

If it's not wholesome and nutritious (and hopefully low-calorie), I'm not going to eat it.

If my calorie intake exceeds the prescribe/set limits I've imposed, then I must work harder at the gym. Today is the day I take back control of whatever it is I've lost and hopefully, we can start to see something happen on that dang scale.

This is not only my Monday, it's my "I'M FED UP with being where I'm at" DAY!

I am taking back control and will finally defeat this monster (this dang monster that's set it's claws so deeply into my core being).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

F. McButter Pants said...

KICK IT"S BUTT! You can do it!