A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Just for Fun!


Ok - so I saw this in one of the blogs I follow and thought I'd play along.

So, here's 7 random / weird facts about myself:

1. I follow the Dallas Cowboys - but I live near Philadelphia. When I moved here, I became more obsessed with following the Cowboys, including purchasing an authentic #9 jersey! And, I just love to say, "How 'bout them Cowboys?" on a Monday morning when they have won and the Eagles haven't!

2. I like to exercise. I like the burn you get the day after when you can barely move, walk, or stand. It's like that toothache that you just keep playing with - I just like it. I get sad when I work-out and feel nothing the next day.

3. Scarecrow and Mrs. King was my favorite show in high school. I would sneak a blanket over my head, put on headphones and turn on the little TV in my room to watch it - even though my bedtime was 9pm. Can you believe it - 9pm!!! That was my bedtime until I graduated high school, but then again, I rarely went to bed at 9pm. I had my little blanket and headphone routine after 9ish...don't know if my parents ever caught onto that. If they did, they never said anything.

4. I wanted to be "JO" from Facts of Life. I thought her character was spunky and tom-boyish - just like me. Though, sporting the female mullet was not a dream of mine! :)
.
5. I like ALL the seasons. I like fall in all it's autumnal splendor; I like winter for the snow and cold (think turtlenecks and hot coffee! mmmm); I like spring for all the newness - flowers, leaves budding, birds; summer for all the warmth and shorts and days at the beach!
.
6. All my high school and college crushes are my friends on FACEBOOK! HA - you figure out who's who!
.
7. I don't like to be bored. I like to do stuff or be busy. I don't think I would ever be a good unemployed person ... I would go crazy!!!






1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

I LOVED Scarecrow and Mrs. King. In fact, I used to make my boyfriend call back later if he called when it was on! It was the BEST 80's show ever :)